Cornish fashion brand Celtic & Co. has been highly commended for the Sustainability Award at the Great British Brands 2021. They sit alongside an impressive range of British brands who have won in seven categories.
Celtic & Co. has been recognised for a prosperous brand that has grown whilst constantly enhancing its original eco-principles. Founder Kath Whitworth comments, "It makes us incredibly proud to be recognised alongside other great British brands, which we respect and admire ourselves. This recommendation is a great recognition of our constant work on our sustainability for the last 30 years. 2021 is going to be another great year for us with some great projects to evolve."
The Judges were:
* Stephen Bayley, design guru, author, critic and curator
* Melanie Grant, luxury editor of the Economist's 1843 magazine
* Caroline Rush, chief executive of the British Fashion Council
* Guy Salter, founder of British Craft Week and representative of the government's GREAT campaign
* Lord Ed Vaizey, tech consultant and former cultural and digital minister
To shop for your honeymoon or staycation wardrobe, visit https://www.celticandco.com