When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Devon and Cornwall Wedding when making any enquiries.
Here's what Caroline Grimble, Lead Florist at Bloom&Wild predicted will be the most popular this summer...
1. Pampas Grass is a growing trend this season all the way from the '70s as I'm sure you've seen all over your favourite Instagram accounts. It's set to take over this wedding season featuring in large displays to catch attention.
2. Coral will stay big in the floral world with Pantone choosing it as 2019's Colour of the Year.
3. Foliage and grasses... and lots of them! They add beautiful texture and movement to an arrangement and are set to be big for 2019 displays.
4. Dried flowers. Whether it's a whole bouquet or just the odd dried flower added into an arrangement, this trend is only getting bigger. So expect to see lots of seed heads and dried lavender, which make arrangements last such a long time.
5. Block-colour bouquets, made with one colour in a mix of flowers, is a big trend for 2019. It's very striking.
6. Flower Clouds. This summer is set to be full of flower clouds, some might say they are the new flower wall. These arrangements look perfect suspended above tables to bring a whole new level to your floral decoration.
Unlike a national magazine, Your Devon and Cornwall Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Devon and Cornwall Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.